Textbooks and References:
[Koblitz] A Course in Number Theory and Cryptography (13MB pdf)
[BR] Introduction to Modern Cryptography (2MB pdf)
[Stinson] Cryptography - Theory and Practice (21MB pdf)
[MOV] Handbook of Applied Cryptography (6MB html/pdf)
Applied Cryptography (4MB chm)
Discrete Mathematics (10MB pdf)
Handouts and Presentations:
- Lecture Notes on Group Theory (LNGT)
- Forouzan's presentation slides
- Classnotes and presentation slides are unrevised and should not be, therefore, the primary source for exam preparation.
- You may need to install Microsoft Journal Viewer to read the
classnotes (.jnt files).
- The filename format of the classnotes is: ics555.date.topic.jnt
- You may download the classnotes from the classnotes folder