Classnotes and presentation notes:
Handouts and Presentations:
- Classnotes are unrevised and should not be, therefore, the primary source for exam preparation.
- You may need to install Microsoft Journal Viewer to view some of the
classnotes (.jnt files).
- The filename format of the classnotes is: Course#-Date-Topic.jnt
- The filename format of the ppt_notes is: Lecture#-Topic-Course#.ppt
- You may download the classnotes and ppt notes from the classnotes folder
Books and References:
- Textbook: Cryptography and Network Security, (Stallings), 7th Ed.
- Mastering Blockchain, (Bashir), 2nd Ed.
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, (Narayanan), 2016.
- Applied Cryptography, (Schneier), 2nd Ed.
- Introduction to Cryptography and Netowrk Security, (Forouzan), 2007.
- Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, (Satoshi Nakamoto), 2008.
- Security and Privacy Using One-Round ZKPs, (Almuhammadi), 2005.